Our commitment to you and your wellbeing
Here at Karen Betts clinics, we are renowned for our industry-leading health and hygiene standards and practices. But one thing we aren’t is complacent. With the emergence of Covid-19, we have taken steps to safeguard the health and wellbeing of our clients and artists – which we call `enhanced hygiene`.
What are we doing:
• We are following all government guidelines, AND we are introducing some of our own measures.
• We have secured all the hygiene products needed to maintain optimum standards (including face masks and gloves).
• We are boosting hygiene procedures which will take place between client visits.
CHANGES YOU WILL NOTICE IN CLINIC:
• We have spread out client bookings so you’ll usually have the waiting area to yourself.
• All touch-points like door handles and the reception desk are sanitised between client visits.
• We have removed all items that may be handled by more than one person. For example, pens and magazines.
• Although we are providing hand sanitiser at reception, your artist will guide you through a hand wash procedure in accordance with WHO (World Health Organisation) guidelines when you enter the treatment room.
PLEASE CONTACT US PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT IF:
• Have you travelled back from anywhere deemed a risk in the past 14 days.
• You have knowingly been in contact with anyone who has contracted or shown the symptoms of Covid-19 in the past 14 days.
• You are showing any signs of a cold, flu or temperature.
• If you are over 70 years of age.
• If you have any underlying health issues that may put you at higher risk.
We don’t advise anyone in vulnerable groups to disobey the advice provided by the government with regards to isolation. We will adhere to government guidelines as they change.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us on 01977 655 107, or Live Chat to us at www.karenbetts.com
Please do keep safe and protect yourself and others by taking the correct precautions.
Karen and the Karen Betts Professional team x